Friday 26 August 2011

Hey Bloggers!

I have never blogged or done anything of the such but it must be fun! So I thought why not.. let's give it ago!
Anyway, i'm gonna get right to it! Yesterday I dyed my hair using L'Oreal Preference - Plum Power and my hair turned out as below...


I've been dyeing my hair with permanent colours (and a few semi's here and there) over the last year. Either a deep red or a dark brown. Either way, my hair has been pretty dark this year! And now, I do believe, I am experiencing a colour build up!

My hair has got to the stage where my roots are noticeably more vibrant/lighter than the ends of my hair which are determined to remain near black.

So i have recently been looking into using "Colour B4", which claims to take your hair back to it's most lightest natural shade (or something). I have been looking at other people's results, and there's loads of information out there but was wondering if anyone has tried using colour b4 in a similar situation to mine???

At the moment I am pretty much up for having a go at it!! I would ideally like to end up with a light brown hair colour - more natural looking than the vibrant reds I have been opting for.

Would definitely appreciate any advice on getting lighter hair, or any experiences with "Colour b4."

Thanks :) .. xxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. hi girlie :) imma be your first follower :$
    colour b4 sounds interesting, i've never heard of it before! it'd be great if you do i before and after post on the results cos im looking into lightening my own hair! :)

    http://amourtypos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! ;) it's nice to actually hear from someone :-P!

    I am STILL not sure.. My hair dye has faded quite a bit (thankfully) but roots are already coming through and it's starting to look a bit orange in the sun where the red has faded! :S

    Now looking at Jerome Russel hair lightening! I think it's bleach?!

    Either way, will be using either Colour B4 or this bleach stuff some time soon.

    Have you come across anything??

    will deffo be updating with results! thanks for your reply x

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) meee too! i originally died my hair a copper red/brown. and now it looks orangey! i have regrowth too! :|

    cooolios can't wait to see the results :D

    x

    ReplyDelete